Monday, January 1, 2007

Roll on 2007.

I have very high hopes for 2007.

Patrick who has been languishing in the 4th Cats for far too long has finally won enough points to move up to 3rds with me. He did it at the Imperial Winter Series just a couple of days ago, by winning the sprint finish. This means for the first time we can enter the same races and actually work together as team, albeit only a team of two as yet.

While we are on the subject of Patrick, he has also managed to pull a girl, which seems to have long term possibilites. I'm not writing my speech just yet but sharpening pencil just in case.

Also my wife is expecting our second child in June. So no matter what happens with my racing I'm a winner and I'm going to have a great summer. I'm even looking forward to the sleepless nights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Hawkins said...

you're on thin ice mate!

January 2, 2007 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home