Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1st puncture and 1st crash of the year

Managed to get my first puncture, well actually I'd worn the tyre right through with my base miles. Unfortunately I fitted an Armidillo tyre as a replacement which is virtually a slick and pumped it up to 110psi.
All was fine until I was sweeping majestically around the Elephant Castle roundabout. The back slid out like I was on ice and I hit the concrete hard. Luckily there was no car immediately behind me. I escaped with some nice bruises and the inevitable road rash which so far I have managed to keep hidden from my nearest and dearest to prevent any questioning.
I have to say a big thanks to the guys at Met for producing quality helmets, if my head looked like my helmet does I wouldn't be writing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home