Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Motivation

For the first time since I can remember I feel unmotivated to get on the bike and pedal into the distance. I don't know if it is because I haven't got a race lined up for the near future or just a continuation of my growing apathy towards life. The Shavedlegs shop still isn't open for business and I am now frustrated as with a new baby on the way borrowing money and risking it all on a new venture isn't wise. It looks like the shop will now not open until 2008!
Why is every thing made so difficult, if agents, landlords and solicitors could pull their socks up and process a simple lease in less than 6 months I'd have been up and running long before Christmas. Now I have to pull the plug and watch my money drain away.
LloydsTSB haven't been much help either, despite having used telephone banking the previous day I am told I will have to re-register (a 4 day process) as for some reason unknown to them I no longer have that facility on my account. Actually what they say is I do have that facility on my account but it doesn't work. That's the best answer I got after 17 calls to various numbers over three days. Oh and they may be putting more business managers in their branches but you cannot ring a branch or your business manager direct, you have to ring the call centre. What's the point. I'm moving the account to Natwest asap.

Rant over, I feel much better and am looking forward to a ride tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home