Thursday, June 21, 2007

Moved to London, had a baby.

I know there has been a huge gap since the last post but I've moved to London and had a son in the mean time.

The new job gives me a good commute on the fixed so the training fits into the day nicely. Plus there is a gym should I feel fresh enough at lunch time.

I haven't made it to any races yet, but on the Cycling Plus forum I've clocked up the fastest time for 3 laps of Richmond Park. This has encouraged me to give Time Trialing a whirl. I've bought some aerobars of ebay and hopefully I get to have a go around the park this weekend. It will be interesting to see if they make much of an improvement.





Siegfried Charles Kirk (well boys names are hard to choose)





Me, Hannah and Ziggy back in London.






Hannah on her Islabike (she wants pedals for Christmas).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home