Wednesday, February 14, 2007

First race coming up.

It is the last race of the Hillingdon Winter Series this weekend and fingers crossed not only will I racing (my first race of the year)I will be doing so in the Shavedlegs.co.uk kit. The rest of the club should be there too, so for the first time we can really look like a team.
My training has been patchy at best recently, late nights/early mornings because of H, being one of the problems. As well as my motivation problems which haven't been helped by woeful performances when I have trained. I used to sustain a good 40kph for part of the circuit with reletaive ease, the other night I struggled to get up to 40kph yet alone sustain it for a meaningful distance.
I blamed the cold damp air but still worry my VO2 max isn't what it was before Christmas and my week with flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home