Monday, March 10, 2008

First day in the office.

Not a bad day as it goes. Starting your own business is very hard to describe. You're on your own and no one knows you exsist. At least not yet.

I was left holding the baby as it happens. Not something I could have done in my old 'real' job. He was as good as gold and allowed to me to get quite a bit done.

Sunday is the big day for the marketing push. Starting on a limited budget means no big launch party or ad campaign, instead I will be going to the people. As you probably know, for the cyclists in London Richmond Park is something of a mecca, the roads are fairly quiet and it has rural feel. I will be there handing out Shavedlegs flapjacks as post ride snacks.

I hope people give me a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home