Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oberon has landed

I'm thrilled to have laid my hands on the first Oberon frames. These are for me to test which I can't help but think is going to be great fun.
From the moment I unpacked them I could see the quality of the workmanship. These quick photos hardly do them justice, but the finish is fantastic and the welds are very neat. They are beauties.
The geometry has been designed to deliver maximum power transfer without comprimising comfort. In short they should be the only bike you will ever need, in a world where frame manufacturers have created new bike categories such as the 'Sportive' to create a new markets, Oberon believe you just need the right bike. With the durability of Titanium and a good design one bike will cover all your needs and your childrens. All for a bargain price which hasn't been finialised yet.
First I need to build them, ride them, and race them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks mighty purrdy! If you would like it test ridden for Men's health website (after you of course) then let us know

April 25, 2008 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger jont said...

have seen in the metal - pictures do not do justice - when do the wheels go on?

April 25, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home